Welcome to the Euharlee Welcome Center & History Museum, located in historic Euharlee, GA. The welcome center and museum presents the history of Euharlee and southwest Bartow County, beginning with Cherokee history through to the present day.
The center and museum is operated by the City of Euharlee and the Euharlee Historical Society.
The Miller's House
Built in the 1850s, this house originally housed the grist mill operator. In the 20th century, the building was used as a parsonage for the Euharlee Baptist Church. In 2007, the Euharlee History Museum reopened in this location until 2015.
Euharlee Covered Bridge, 1886.
Built by Washington King and Jonathan Burke for $1300, this bridge is one of the oldest covered bridges remaining in Georgia.
Euharlee Institute, built 1896
This photo was taken in the mid-1950s, not long before the historic school building was razed.
A Snowy Euharlee Covered Bridge
Covered Bridge Store, circa 1900
Located across the street from the museum, the Granary is comprised of 2 of Euharlee's oldest buildings.
This hand dug well predates the settlement of Euharlee.
Lowry Grist Mill Ruins
This mill, dating back to the 1830s, was purchased by Daniel Lowry II in 1880. The mill fell into disrepair in the 1940s. Restoration of the mill is currently underway.
Euharlee Presbyterian Church
Early photo of Euharlee Presbyterian
Euharlee Black Pioneer Cemetery
Saltpeter Kettle near Covered Bridge
Historic Euharlee Baptist Church